The theoretical mindset in the act of sacrificing the uncorrupted is so that sinners may continue to live whereas the chaste may not. This ideology goes a long way in explaining why there is the appearance of more wrong than right in the world.
Read Further: Religion and Animal Cruelty
Dates of Yom Kippur:
- Saturday, October 8, 2011
- Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Saturday, September 14, 2013
- Saturday, October 4, 2014
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Content copyright © 2011 by Deb Duxbury. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Deb Duxbury. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Deb Duxbury for details.